Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mass Today 11/14/2010

"And we do well always and everywhere to give you thanks." I'm convinced that gratitude and a thankful/open heart can beat back stress, anxiety, worry, anger, angst and the inner voice that pollutes our soul.  This hit me so hard this morning at Mass - I've heard this phrase every Sunday for as long as I can remember but today, it spoke to me in my positive core.  Lord, help me reflect what is within me - your Holy Spirit and presence through the Eucharist.  I had the picture of a mirror within me reflecting your light back out into the world.  Help me realize the light that exists in each person and call that out in them through interaction, unconditionally positive questions and a genuine interest in what makes them unique, created by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment