Sunday, December 30, 2012

What Do You Want More of in 2013?


At the very core of Appreciative Inquiry is the life-giving, foundational question:  What do you want more of?

As the New Year approaches, our resolution-setting tradition is an outstanding opportunity to focus on what will bring us more life, more joy, more happiness.  

What do you want more of in your life?  How can you make this happen in 2013?

Me?
More date nights with my husband.

More dinners around the table with all 4 of us sharing our days, thoughts and opinions.

More time connecting with my daughters - looking deeply into their beautiful eyes, undistracted, giving them my full attention, hearing their thoughts, being in the moment with them while I still have them around.

More time at Lifetime Fitness - I love my club and feel pampered and joyful being there!

More time with my girlfriends - they refresh my soul and inspire me to be a better person.

More daily Mass, especially at our amazing parish in Punta Gorda FL - as often as possible.
More marketing focus at work.

More vegetables, less carbs in 2013.

More time with my parents expressing how grateful I am for their presence in my life.

More simplicity, less consumerism - continue to embrace and maximize our downsizing lifestyle.  

You?  What do you want more of in 2013?  Would love to hear your comments and thoughts!  Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment